Photography Toolbox is meant to be the little tool that helps you around organizing your photos before you will start importing them into a big photo software like lightroom.
It’ll help you to
- get your files onto your computer from your memory card
- rename / copy / move files
- putting metadata into your images like copyright information
- sorting / rating / labeling images
- correct times/dates
- map GPX-files with GPS-data to your images
- add geolocation data based on GPS coordinates (country, state, city)
- add keywords manually or automatically (!)
If you don’t know why you should use this tool instead of your RAW-converter (e.g. Lightroom) for these tasks, check this article: Why use the Photography Toolkit?
This website will provide you will all information you need about the Photography Toolbox. However, if you need support or you habe suggestions, please leave a message in the forum.